Thursday, October 21, 2010

Conversations

Here is a sample of some of the conversations that occur around our home in the waking hours of one day:
Sara to Pete as he walks in the door from work: "Dad, you would be so proud of me. I didn't try to crush my head today."
Pete to me: "Do my shins seem short to you?"
Ella to me: "So what you are saying is that I am signed up for Daisy's, guitar lessons, skating and cheer leading? Then do I still have to go to school?" Yeah, that may be a bit too much.
Anders to me while he is sitting going to the bathroom: "mom, come in here. I am hiding something that you can't find." um, no I'm okay on that one

Nurse to me: "Anders' biopsy results came back normal." For that one there are no words, just one big sigh of relief...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too funny. Sounds like your house is full of laughter as usual.

Miss you guys.
Jen

Tarah said...

LOVE your quirky family. MISS YOU!! We need some girl time.