For the last week we spent time with friends at my Aunt and Uncle's home near the Teton mountains. As we watched the rain turn to snow Ella was busy writing. She came up to me and said "mom, I wrote some song lyrics". Here is what she came up with (keep in mind she is in kindergarten) and of course I think she is the smartest kid ever - duh...
The wind is crashing down
I see it all fall
I see you in the rain
I see that you're wet so come inside
I will warm you
I've been looking for you so come on let's play
and then at the bottom she wrote "now let's have a snack" = ) That's my girl...
2 comments:
She is a very bright young lady. (Not to mention sweet and beautiful). :-) Love it!
so sweet. Ella is a smart and amazing little girl. I call dibs on her.... She and chandler must at least date in... ummm... 30 yrs! :)
Post a Comment